Novariant expands cooperation with Ag Leader
Novariant, Inc. announced it has assigned the rights of its aftermarket Australian distributors to its longstanding partner Ag Leader.
This follows Novariant’s successful transition of its North American distribution in 2010 followed by transition of its European distribution in 2012 to Ag Leader.
The announcement reflects the strategic shift that has been underway since Novariant established partnerships with industry leading companies including Ag Leader Technology, Leica GeoSystems and Househam Sprayers etc.
“We recognize that there are two key points of purchase for precision steering solutions in the agriculture industry,” said Dave Vaughn, CEO of Novariant, Inc. "We have had great success in the aftermarket and will continue to meet those needs by providing solutions in conjunction with our strategic partner, Ag Leader. This move allows us to maintain our focus on OEM direct install and VAR markets with our suite of plug and play steering solutions”.
"We have a strong relationship with Ag Leader as evidenced by our joint success in North America and Europe," offered Vaughn. "We will continue to build on that success in Australia where our common distribution network makes for a natural transition."
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report