Not seeing a big recharge in soil moisture
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
Mark Svoboda, climatologist with the National Drought Mitigation Center, spoke with Mike Adam on AgriTalk radio Monday and reported the outlook is not great for enough moisture to recharge the soil this fall or winter in the Plains or Midwest.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law