Not seeing a big recharge in soil moisture
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
Mark Svoboda, climatologist with the National Drought Mitigation Center, spoke with Mike Adam on AgriTalk radio Monday and reported the outlook is not great for enough moisture to recharge the soil this fall or winter in the Plains or Midwest.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture