Not seeing a big recharge in soil moisture
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
Mark Svoboda, climatologist with the National Drought Mitigation Center, spoke with Mike Adam on AgriTalk radio Monday and reported the outlook is not great for enough moisture to recharge the soil this fall or winter in the Plains or Midwest.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning