Northern corn leaf blight seen across Corn Belt
Northern corn leaf blight (NCLB) has been reported in numerous fields across the U.S. Corn Belt. If the disease isn’t controlled, it will continue to spread and decrease corn crop yields.
BASF is committed to helping corn growers fight back against this troublesome disease. AJ Woodyard, Technical Crop Production Specialist with BASF, has recorded information on scouting, prevention and solutions for NCLB, which is available for download here. Please feel free to utilize this audio however you see fit.
For more background on how northern corn leaf blight is impacting corn growers, we’ve included a recent article from Iowa State University Extension’s office. You can view it here.
Please reply to this email if you would like to schedule an interview to talk with AJ Woodyard about this in more detail.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning