Northern corn leaf blight seen across Corn Belt
Northern corn leaf blight (NCLB) has been reported in numerous fields across the U.S. Corn Belt. If the disease isn’t controlled, it will continue to spread and decrease corn crop yields.
BASF is committed to helping corn growers fight back against this troublesome disease. AJ Woodyard, Technical Crop Production Specialist with BASF, has recorded information on scouting, prevention and solutions for NCLB, which is available for download here. Please feel free to utilize this audio however you see fit.
For more background on how northern corn leaf blight is impacting corn growers, we’ve included a recent article from Iowa State University Extension’s office. You can view it here.
Please reply to this email if you would like to schedule an interview to talk with AJ Woodyard about this in more detail.
- Ag markets moved mostly higher Tuesday morning
- Certain ecosystems prove resistant to climate change
- One oft forgotten important fall chore: Sampling for SCN
- Timing of cheatgrass herbicides on wheat
- Cellerate receives EPA certification for cellulosic biofuels RINs
- Partnership to develop nitrogen enhancement technology
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals