Northern corn leaf blight seen across Corn Belt
Northern corn leaf blight (NCLB) has been reported in numerous fields across the U.S. Corn Belt. If the disease isn’t controlled, it will continue to spread and decrease corn crop yields.
BASF is committed to helping corn growers fight back against this troublesome disease. AJ Woodyard, Technical Crop Production Specialist with BASF, has recorded information on scouting, prevention and solutions for NCLB, which is available for download here. Please feel free to utilize this audio however you see fit.
For more background on how northern corn leaf blight is impacting corn growers, we’ve included a recent article from Iowa State University Extension’s office. You can view it here.
Please reply to this email if you would like to schedule an interview to talk with AJ Woodyard about this in more detail.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta