Northern corn leaf blight seen across Corn Belt
Northern corn leaf blight (NCLB) has been reported in numerous fields across the U.S. Corn Belt. If the disease isn’t controlled, it will continue to spread and decrease corn crop yields.
BASF is committed to helping corn growers fight back against this troublesome disease. AJ Woodyard, Technical Crop Production Specialist with BASF, has recorded information on scouting, prevention and solutions for NCLB, which is available for download here. Please feel free to utilize this audio however you see fit.
For more background on how northern corn leaf blight is impacting corn growers, we’ve included a recent article from Iowa State University Extension’s office. You can view it here.
Please reply to this email if you would like to schedule an interview to talk with AJ Woodyard about this in more detail.
- USDA chief expects 2014 biofuel use targets to rise
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- SDSU has precision ag minor because of fast changes
- Commentary: The ultimate squelch on GMO labeling
- Partnership to provide new bio-fertilizers
- Arysta LifeScience bio-products distribution in France
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America