Norac now compatible with Trimble and Outback
Norac announced that the UC5 Spray Height Control system is now compatible with two additional virtual terminal displays – The Trimble FmX and the Outback MAX. After thorough software testing, Norac engineers have added both of these displays to the list of terminals that have been approved for use with Norac’s UC5 Spray Height Control system.
“With the addition of the Trimble FmX and the Outback MAX, Norac’s UC5 Spray Height Control system is now compatible with 16 virtual terminals and displays” said Danea Armstrong, Vice President of Sales, Marketing & Service for NORAC Systems International Inc. “Customers are asking for fewer panels in the cab and UC5’s ISOBUS capabilities helps to achieve this.”
Although Norac’s UC5 Spray Height Control system is ISOBUS certified, Norac’s testing and approval process prior to approving a virtual terminal ensures that the operator will experience a seamless user interface. Customers should contact their local dealer for approved software versions: Version 1.4 for the Outback MAX and Version 8.0 for the Trimble FmX.
- Valmont acquires majority stake in AgSense
- DuPont announces investment in seed treatment solutions
- Bills to regulate California groundwater use opposed by farmers
- Court overturns law limiting biotech crops on Hawaiian island
- New products added to the Agrotain stabilizer portfolio
- Ag markets are generally mixed in early-Wednesday trading
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease