Norac now compatible with Trimble and Outback
Norac announced that the UC5 Spray Height Control system is now compatible with two additional virtual terminal displays – The Trimble FmX and the Outback MAX. After thorough software testing, Norac engineers have added both of these displays to the list of terminals that have been approved for use with Norac’s UC5 Spray Height Control system.
“With the addition of the Trimble FmX and the Outback MAX, Norac’s UC5 Spray Height Control system is now compatible with 16 virtual terminals and displays” said Danea Armstrong, Vice President of Sales, Marketing & Service for NORAC Systems International Inc. “Customers are asking for fewer panels in the cab and UC5’s ISOBUS capabilities helps to achieve this.”
Although Norac’s UC5 Spray Height Control system is ISOBUS certified, Norac’s testing and approval process prior to approving a virtual terminal ensures that the operator will experience a seamless user interface. Customers should contact their local dealer for approved software versions: Version 1.4 for the Outback MAX and Version 8.0 for the Trimble FmX.
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners to supply TKI with ammonia
- CF Industries’ Woodward N complex shut down for repairs
- EPA reorganizes OPP’s registration division
- USDA to provide $4 million for honey bee habitat
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement