Norac now compatible with Trimble and Outback
Norac announced that the UC5 Spray Height Control system is now compatible with two additional virtual terminal displays – The Trimble FmX and the Outback MAX. After thorough software testing, Norac engineers have added both of these displays to the list of terminals that have been approved for use with Norac’s UC5 Spray Height Control system.
“With the addition of the Trimble FmX and the Outback MAX, Norac’s UC5 Spray Height Control system is now compatible with 16 virtual terminals and displays” said Danea Armstrong, Vice President of Sales, Marketing & Service for NORAC Systems International Inc. “Customers are asking for fewer panels in the cab and UC5’s ISOBUS capabilities helps to achieve this.”
Although Norac’s UC5 Spray Height Control system is ISOBUS certified, Norac’s testing and approval process prior to approving a virtual terminal ensures that the operator will experience a seamless user interface. Customers should contact their local dealer for approved software versions: Version 1.4 for the Outback MAX and Version 8.0 for the Trimble FmX.
- Bayer CropScience wheat variety trials commence in U.K.
- $3.6M to assist California farmers with drought
- Syngenta lawsuit against Bunge over GMO corn revived on appeal
- Crop markets were strong Tuesday night
- Five things to know about fall herbicide treatments
- U.S. urges Japan to be 'bold' in Pacific trade pact talks
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?