Norac now compatible with Trimble and Outback
Norac announced that the UC5 Spray Height Control system is now compatible with two additional virtual terminal displays – The Trimble FmX and the Outback MAX. After thorough software testing, Norac engineers have added both of these displays to the list of terminals that have been approved for use with Norac’s UC5 Spray Height Control system.
“With the addition of the Trimble FmX and the Outback MAX, Norac’s UC5 Spray Height Control system is now compatible with 16 virtual terminals and displays” said Danea Armstrong, Vice President of Sales, Marketing & Service for NORAC Systems International Inc. “Customers are asking for fewer panels in the cab and UC5’s ISOBUS capabilities helps to achieve this.”
Although Norac’s UC5 Spray Height Control system is ISOBUS certified, Norac’s testing and approval process prior to approving a virtual terminal ensures that the operator will experience a seamless user interface. Customers should contact their local dealer for approved software versions: Version 1.4 for the Outback MAX and Version 8.0 for the Trimble FmX.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto