Norac now compatible with Trimble and Outback
Norac announced that the UC5 Spray Height Control system is now compatible with two additional virtual terminal displays – The Trimble FmX and the Outback MAX. After thorough software testing, Norac engineers have added both of these displays to the list of terminals that have been approved for use with Norac’s UC5 Spray Height Control system.
“With the addition of the Trimble FmX and the Outback MAX, Norac’s UC5 Spray Height Control system is now compatible with 16 virtual terminals and displays” said Danea Armstrong, Vice President of Sales, Marketing & Service for NORAC Systems International Inc. “Customers are asking for fewer panels in the cab and UC5’s ISOBUS capabilities helps to achieve this.”
Although Norac’s UC5 Spray Height Control system is ISOBUS certified, Norac’s testing and approval process prior to approving a virtual terminal ensures that the operator will experience a seamless user interface. Customers should contact their local dealer for approved software versions: Version 1.4 for the Outback MAX and Version 8.0 for the Trimble FmX.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning