Nominations open for Borlaug award for field research
Nominations Due June 30
Recommend an individual under 40 for the 2014 Norman Borlaug Award for Field Research and Application, endowed by the Rockefeller Foundation celebrating the Borlaug Centennial Year and breakthroughs around the globe.
The deadline is fast approaching - on June 30 - to submit nominations for the $10,000 Norman Borlaug Award for Field Research and Application, Endowed by the Rockefeller Foundation.
This award recognizes exceptional, science-based achievement in international agriculture and food production by an individual under 40 who has clearly demonstrated intellectual courage, stamina, and determination in the fight to eliminate global hunger and poverty.
The award will be presented at the Borlaug Centennial Year World Food Prize events in October.
Please click on this link to learn more and to nominate a deserving individual. Learn more about last year's winner at this link. Questions may be directed to Judith Pim, Director of Secretariat Operations.
- Will high yields rescue 2014 crop returns?
- Pinnacle Agriculture Holdings acquires Kerman Ag Resources
- Syngenta global cereals collaborations hit home
- More than 50 million acres in Climate Basic
- New study charts the global invasion of crop pests
- Breakthrough in the understanding of plant growth, development