Nominations open for Borlaug award for field research
Nominations Due June 30
Recommend an individual under 40 for the 2014 Norman Borlaug Award for Field Research and Application, endowed by the Rockefeller Foundation celebrating the Borlaug Centennial Year and breakthroughs around the globe.
The deadline is fast approaching - on June 30 - to submit nominations for the $10,000 Norman Borlaug Award for Field Research and Application, Endowed by the Rockefeller Foundation.
This award recognizes exceptional, science-based achievement in international agriculture and food production by an individual under 40 who has clearly demonstrated intellectual courage, stamina, and determination in the fight to eliminate global hunger and poverty.
The award will be presented at the Borlaug Centennial Year World Food Prize events in October.
Please click on this link to learn more and to nominate a deserving individual. Learn more about last year's winner at this link. Questions may be directed to Judith Pim, Director of Secretariat Operations.
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto