Deadline to nominate Farm Manager is Saturday
Submitting a nomination is a fairly simple process on line once you have gathered together your reasons to substantiate a nomination. Clicking the link for nominations connects you with a section of the Syngenta Farm Assist website and the form to be filled out.
The award is co-sponsored by Syngenta, the American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers (ASFMRA) and AgProfessional magazine.
This award recognizes professional farm managers whose dedication and commitment to agriculture have benefited their clients, the American consumer and our most precious commodity—the land. To be eligible, a professional farm manager or a farm management team must have at least five years farm management experience and hold membership in ASFMRA. To submit your nominations, visit www.farmmanageroftheyear.com.
Nominations are due by June 14. The award will be presented during the ASFMRA Annual Convention, which will be held Oct. 27– Nov. 1 in Tucson, Arizona.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?