EU ban on neonicotinoids fails to gain support
The company continues to believe that any political decision relating to registrations of neonicotinoid-containing products, should be based on clear, scientific evidence of adverse effects of the affected products under realistic conditions of use, including the extensive stewardship measures that are in place in the field. There has been a long history of the safe use of neonicotinoid insecticides and it is clear that when they are used responsibly and properly, any impact on bees is negligible. This has already been confirmed by the competent EU and Member State authorities in their market authorization assessments, based on the extensive safety data that had previously been submitted and proven in many monitoring studies.
As a responsible corporate citizen, Bayer CropScience is strongly committed to supporting the responsible use of neonicotinoids and will continue to engage further in dialogue with stakeholders, EU and Member States authorities.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
Speed King Blender
CrustBuster/Speed King, Inc.