Nitrogen stabilizer IP rights case settled
Koch Agronomic Services, LLC (KAS), a subsidiary of Koch Fertilizer, LLC (KF), and Helena Chemical Company (HCC) announced that litigation between the two companies over intellectual property rights has been settled.
HCC will continue to market both its N-FIXX nitrogen stabilizer brands as well as KAS’s Agrotain nitrogen stabilizers. The parties look forward to future collaboration on products and services, and believe that joint efforts between the companies will provide value to all users of nitrogen stabilizer products. Details of the litigation and terms of the settlement were not disclosed.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease