Nitrogen stabilizer IP rights case settled
Koch Agronomic Services, LLC (KAS), a subsidiary of Koch Fertilizer, LLC (KF), and Helena Chemical Company (HCC) announced that litigation between the two companies over intellectual property rights has been settled.
HCC will continue to market both its N-FIXX nitrogen stabilizer brands as well as KAS’s Agrotain nitrogen stabilizers. The parties look forward to future collaboration on products and services, and believe that joint efforts between the companies will provide value to all users of nitrogen stabilizer products. Details of the litigation and terms of the settlement were not disclosed.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture