Nitrogen stabilizer IP rights case settled
Koch Agronomic Services, LLC (KAS), a subsidiary of Koch Fertilizer, LLC (KF), and Helena Chemical Company (HCC) announced that litigation between the two companies over intellectual property rights has been settled.
HCC will continue to market both its N-FIXX nitrogen stabilizer brands as well as KAS’s Agrotain nitrogen stabilizers. The parties look forward to future collaboration on products and services, and believe that joint efforts between the companies will provide value to all users of nitrogen stabilizer products. Details of the litigation and terms of the settlement were not disclosed.
- Rust detected in Ark. soybeans, but won’t affect current crop
- Select soybean varieties with genetic disease resistance
- Landmark Services Cooperative, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- Bullish outlook for feed grains, global food trade
- Try to apply fall herbicide treatments before December
- USDA to improve rural telecommunications infrastructure
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta