Nitrogen stabilizer IP rights case settled
Koch Agronomic Services, LLC (KAS), a subsidiary of Koch Fertilizer, LLC (KF), and Helena Chemical Company (HCC) announced that litigation between the two companies over intellectual property rights has been settled.
HCC will continue to market both its N-FIXX nitrogen stabilizer brands as well as KAS’s Agrotain nitrogen stabilizers. The parties look forward to future collaboration on products and services, and believe that joint efforts between the companies will provide value to all users of nitrogen stabilizer products. Details of the litigation and terms of the settlement were not disclosed.
- Granular completes nationwide beta testing; signs first customers
- Concerns grow over damage to EU wheat crop quality
- Davis Equipment is celebrating 50 years in business
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday