New webinar: Corn rootworm management in the transgenic era
A free webinar is scheduled for Feb. 20 to provide information on current rootworm management options. The program will begin at 1 p.m. CT and conclude at 2:30 p.m. This program is supported by a USDA-NIFA North Central IPM program grant.
Topics to be covered include:
- Rootworm biology and behavior; Dr. Joe Spencer, Illinois Natural History Survey
- Resistance evolution and IRM for rootworm; Dr. Aaron Gassmann, Iowa State University
- Adult management options: Dr. Lance Meinke, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Larval management options: Dr. Bob Wright, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Decision tree for grower management options; Dr. Ken Ostlie, University of Minnesota
How To Connect:
Start connecting 5 minutes prior to the start time. You need a computer with Internet access and speakers. At the meeting time, copy and paste this URL into your browser to enter the meeting: https://connect.unl.edu/r9ra3734mey/
At that URL you will find a login page. "Enter as a Guest" with your name, and business or institution and click "Enter Room." The audio portion of the meeting will be come through your computer speakers.
Any time before the meeting you can visit the following URL to confirm your ability to connect: http://www.extension.iastate.edu/testconnect/
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
Direct Drive Rotary Blend Systems
Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Co.