New weather intelligence, marketing tool offered
Farmers and agribusinesses have a new interactive local-to-global weather risk intelligence program at their disposal: MarketWeather Edge. The MarketWeatherEdge program combines in-depth weather analysis with agricultural commodity market intelligence and strategies and is designed to give farmers and others within the agricultural community a market edge.
The new service, provided by Brock Associates, is a partnership between Brock Associates and Advanced Forecasting Corporation, which provides global weather threat predictions and planetary risk management.
“Extreme weather events are increasing, and this new tool allows you to monitor weather risks more effectively,” said Richard Brock, president and CEO of Brock Associates, an agricultural commodity marketing service that has been delivering agricultural commodity market intelligence and advice to farmers and agribusinesses for more than 35 years.
“MarketWeatherEdge will help you understand weather maps, analyze meteorological risks and opportunities at the local-to-global level, and gain insights beyond those talked about in the news. You’ll be informed about immediate other planetary perils and concerns across the globe as well as factors that can influence your long-range planning. Plus, you’ll be advised of anticipated weather-based impacts on the supply and demand of grains, energies, meats and softs for different areas of the world based upon large-scale climate anomalies,” according to Brock.
MarketWeatherEdge is comprised of six key components, with weather intelligence, commentary and communication delivered by Simon Atkins, CEO of Advanced Forecasting Corporation.
- 24/7 online weather risk platform that includes professional weather risk videos updated every two minutes each day and FutureCasts out to 72-hours down to the county level.
- Weekly Thursday weather briefings summarizing the next two weeks USA to global.
- Weekly Monday weather “SWOT” analysis detailing short-term to long-range USA to global risks and likely impacts.
- Monthly live conference call webinars plus “What’s on your mind” professional Q&A.
- Monthly weather-biased global commodity predictions that include the “Top 10” projection impacts.
- Meteorological advisor who will communicate via email to discuss weather issues.
MarketWeatherEdge launches on Monday, June 9, with its Weekly Weather “SWOT” Analysis. More about MarketWeatherEdge and various components of this new service are available online at www.brockreport.com.