Ethanol fueling communities documentary
“This demonstrates that there is a market ready for a less expensive, higher octane, more environmentally friendly alternative fuel,” Witherspoon added. “We have the vehicles capable of using blends higher than E10, but greater access to stations capable of providing it and the petroleum marketing industry’s support are needed to make that access a reality.”
Syngenta is a leader in the quest for affordable and sustainable renewable fuels. Enogen trait technology, available only from Syngenta, is the industry’s only corn output trait bioengineered specifically to enhance ethanol production. Enogen corn creates a win-win-win situation by adding value for ethanol plants, corn growers and rural communities.
Contributing to both food and fuel production, ethanol is making a significant contribution to he U.S. economy, helping to drive down gasoline prices for consumers and reduce carbon emissions for a cleaner environment.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014