Ethanol fueling communities documentary
“This demonstrates that there is a market ready for a less expensive, higher octane, more environmentally friendly alternative fuel,” Witherspoon added. “We have the vehicles capable of using blends higher than E10, but greater access to stations capable of providing it and the petroleum marketing industry’s support are needed to make that access a reality.”
Syngenta is a leader in the quest for affordable and sustainable renewable fuels. Enogen trait technology, available only from Syngenta, is the industry’s only corn output trait bioengineered specifically to enhance ethanol production. Enogen corn creates a win-win-win situation by adding value for ethanol plants, corn growers and rural communities.
Contributing to both food and fuel production, ethanol is making a significant contribution to he U.S. economy, helping to drive down gasoline prices for consumers and reduce carbon emissions for a cleaner environment.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease