Ethanol fueling communities documentary
“This demonstrates that there is a market ready for a less expensive, higher octane, more environmentally friendly alternative fuel,” Witherspoon added. “We have the vehicles capable of using blends higher than E10, but greater access to stations capable of providing it and the petroleum marketing industry’s support are needed to make that access a reality.”
Syngenta is a leader in the quest for affordable and sustainable renewable fuels. Enogen trait technology, available only from Syngenta, is the industry’s only corn output trait bioengineered specifically to enhance ethanol production. Enogen corn creates a win-win-win situation by adding value for ethanol plants, corn growers and rural communities.
Contributing to both food and fuel production, ethanol is making a significant contribution to he U.S. economy, helping to drive down gasoline prices for consumers and reduce carbon emissions for a cleaner environment.
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners to supply TKI with ammonia
- CF Industries’ Woodward N complex shut down for repairs
- EPA reorganizes OPP’s registration division
- USDA to provide $4 million for honey bee habitat
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement