New urease inhibitor fertilizer company formed
Eco Agro Resources on May 20 issued a news release announcing the company’s formation and launch had occurred May 1, 2013. Eco Agro Resources is an agriculture and chemical producer and marketer of the “next generation of urease inhibitor and patent pending flagship product, N-Yield.”
David McKnight, CEO said, "Eco Agro Resources is made up of 30 team members with more than 100 years of agriculture and chemical experience. We have multiple lab and manufacturing locations with a home base in High Point, N.C. Our current chemical sales are projected to top $50 million annually, while our global presence and patent pending technologies continue to expand."
Contact with Ray Perkins, president of sales, resulted in the explanation that the newly formed company is a joint venture between two companies, and this new company is an offshoot of the Hongda Group (Hongda Chem USA). This new company has no connection to the former Chinese parent company, but the former connection is why the news release pointed out that the company is a “previous active ingredient supplier to leading urease inhibitor brands.
Perkins said, "Our flagship product, N-Yield is an environmentally friendly nitrogen inhibitor solution that is used to treat urea and UAN based fertilizers to improve the retention of nitrogen content in soil. N-Yield can be used to coat either urea granules or can be mixed with ammonium nitrate (UAN) solutions and offers several advantages over the current brands available."
N-Yield contains “a safe solvent system utilized to stabilize NBPT (n-butyl thiophosphoric triamide), that helps inhibit the conversion of urea to ammonia and carbon dioxide, resulting in greater efficiency.”
Eco Agro Resources also announced it is offering “a strategic limited distribution business model as well as co-branding opportunities” for its product(s).
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Fertilizer Conveying Systems
Waconia Manufacturing Inc.