Training modules on herbicide resistance available
WSSA also is sponsoring a September 10 summit in Washington, D.C., hosted by the National Research Council at the Auditorium in the National Academy of Sciences Building on Constitution Avenue. The event will focus on the devastating threat of herbicide resistance to agricultural productivity. Anyone interested is invited to attend. Details are available at www.wssa.net/resistance.
“We firmly believe knowledge is power,” says David Shaw, Ph.D., past president of WSSA and chair of the organization’s Herbicide Resistance Education Committee. “When farmers, land managers, aquatic managers and others involved in weed management have a better understanding of herbicide resistance and how to manage it, they can make smarter choices and take proactive steps to delay or mitigate the evolution of herbicide-resistant weeds.”
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?
- Midwest Cover Crops Guide available to help growers
- Gladstone Land has $24.6 million farm acquisition in California
- Nutrient removal rates by grain crops