New topics added to annual MU conference
The program runs until 4 p.m., Dec. 19. The meeting is at the Holiday Inn Select, Columbia. Call 573-445-8531 for special room rates.
Registration fee of $160 for the two-day conference includes lunches, breaks and educational materials. One-day registration is $105. Late registrations after Dec. 15 increase by $25.
Participants can register at the MU Conference Office. Details at http://plantsci.missouri.edu/cmc/.
The crop management conference started as in-service training providing continuing-education credits for crop advisers. Increasingly, Bradley sees more farmers attending.
“I’ve been assured by farmers that the information is worth the registration fee,” Bradley says.
The conference is a program of the MU College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources.
- Study says neonics are widespread in Iowa waters
- Weyerhaeuser and DuPont Pioneer sign license agreement
- Why your business needs a CSO
- Woman arrested in seed theft case released on bond
- Rabobank reports U.S. set to become urea self-sufficient
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Study of pesticides and autism is junk science
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'