New topics added to annual MU conference
The program runs until 4 p.m., Dec. 19. The meeting is at the Holiday Inn Select, Columbia. Call 573-445-8531 for special room rates.
Registration fee of $160 for the two-day conference includes lunches, breaks and educational materials. One-day registration is $105. Late registrations after Dec. 15 increase by $25.
Participants can register at the MU Conference Office. Details at http://plantsci.missouri.edu/cmc/.
The crop management conference started as in-service training providing continuing-education credits for crop advisers. Increasingly, Bradley sees more farmers attending.
“I’ve been assured by farmers that the information is worth the registration fee,” Bradley says.
The conference is a program of the MU College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?