New release of AGRIS Fuel Connect System
Cultura Technologies Inc. announced a new release of the AGRIS Fuel Connect system. The Fuel Connect system automatically imports transaction information such as invoices and customer payments from fuel pump dispenser systems into the AGRIS agribusiness management system. This integration eliminates rekeying data for improved accuracy and data management.
The Fuel Connect v3.0 release introduces the following functionality:
- New translation options
- Scheduler feature that allows for simplified processes to back up and purge data
- Infrastructure improvements
"The new Fuel Connect release makes important administrative tasks even easier and faster," says Russell Shirley, senior product manager with Cultura Technologies Inc. "Users can benefit from greater time and money savings with enhanced file conversion processing and translation capabilities," adds Shirley.
- Vermont lawmakers send GMO food-labeling law to governor
- China releases its first report on agricultural outlook
- Novozymes to open new R&D center in U.S.
- CLA participates in forum for ESA consultations for pesticides
- CHS partners to build fertilizer warehouse at Hamberg, N.D.
- Federal agencies, others dispute stover ethanol conclusion
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants