New release of AGRIS Fuel Connect System
Cultura Technologies Inc. announced a new release of the AGRIS Fuel Connect system. The Fuel Connect system automatically imports transaction information such as invoices and customer payments from fuel pump dispenser systems into the AGRIS agribusiness management system. This integration eliminates rekeying data for improved accuracy and data management.
The Fuel Connect v3.0 release introduces the following functionality:
- New translation options
- Scheduler feature that allows for simplified processes to back up and purge data
- Infrastructure improvements
"The new Fuel Connect release makes important administrative tasks even easier and faster," says Russell Shirley, senior product manager with Cultura Technologies Inc. "Users can benefit from greater time and money savings with enhanced file conversion processing and translation capabilities," adds Shirley.
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Survey shows big data use increasing
- Partnership to collaborate on bio-stimulants
- DuPont Pioneer celebrates production expansion in Ontario
- No-till may not bring hoped-for boost in global crop yields
- Crop markets moved mostly higher again Thursday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta