New president and CEO of CF Industries
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. announced its board of directors has elected W. Anthony Will to the position of president and chief executive officer effective January 2, 2014. The board also has expanded its size to nine directors and appointed Will to the board effective as 2014 begins.
Will is succeeding Stephen Wilson as the company's president and chief executive officer. As announced on September 16, 2013, Wilson will remain a director of the company and serve as non-executive chairman.
Will, 48, joined CF Industries in 2007 as the company's first vice president, corporate development. In 2009, he was promoted to his present position, senior vice president, manufacturing and distribution, with responsibility for annual production of 15 million tons of fertilizer and its distribution through some 70 locations.
Will earned a B.S. degree in electrical engineering from Iowa State University and an MBA from Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management.
- Two-year study to review GE crops
- Verdesian Life Sciences, Mitsui and Hokusan sign agreement
- Corn increases farmland value in four states
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- DuPont to sell copper fungicide business assets to Mitsui
- Crop futures diverged from livestock markets Wednesday night
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Agricultural associations respond to government shutdown