New president and CEO of CF Industries
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. announced its board of directors has elected W. Anthony Will to the position of president and chief executive officer effective January 2, 2014. The board also has expanded its size to nine directors and appointed Will to the board effective as 2014 begins.
Will is succeeding Stephen Wilson as the company's president and chief executive officer. As announced on September 16, 2013, Wilson will remain a director of the company and serve as non-executive chairman.
Will, 48, joined CF Industries in 2007 as the company's first vice president, corporate development. In 2009, he was promoted to his present position, senior vice president, manufacturing and distribution, with responsibility for annual production of 15 million tons of fertilizer and its distribution through some 70 locations.
Will earned a B.S. degree in electrical engineering from Iowa State University and an MBA from Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement