New president and CEO of CF Industries
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. announced its board of directors has elected W. Anthony Will to the position of president and chief executive officer effective January 2, 2014. The board also has expanded its size to nine directors and appointed Will to the board effective as 2014 begins.
Will is succeeding Stephen Wilson as the company's president and chief executive officer. As announced on September 16, 2013, Wilson will remain a director of the company and serve as non-executive chairman.
Will, 48, joined CF Industries in 2007 as the company's first vice president, corporate development. In 2009, he was promoted to his present position, senior vice president, manufacturing and distribution, with responsibility for annual production of 15 million tons of fertilizer and its distribution through some 70 locations.
Will earned a B.S. degree in electrical engineering from Iowa State University and an MBA from Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Vilsack urged Buffett to ready BNSF for record crops
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report