New president and CEO of CF Industries
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. announced its board of directors has elected W. Anthony Will to the position of president and chief executive officer effective January 2, 2014. The board also has expanded its size to nine directors and appointed Will to the board effective as 2014 begins.
Will is succeeding Stephen Wilson as the company's president and chief executive officer. As announced on September 16, 2013, Wilson will remain a director of the company and serve as non-executive chairman.
Will, 48, joined CF Industries in 2007 as the company's first vice president, corporate development. In 2009, he was promoted to his present position, senior vice president, manufacturing and distribution, with responsibility for annual production of 15 million tons of fertilizer and its distribution through some 70 locations.
Will earned a B.S. degree in electrical engineering from Iowa State University and an MBA from Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?