New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
Agro-Culture Liquid Fertilizers announced the release of Kalibrate, a soil applied potassium fertilizer that contains 6 percent sulfur. With exceptional compatibility and efficacy when combined with many other AgroLiquid products, Kalibrate provides growers timely application options that can address most nutrient needs. Kalibrate supplies usable potassium and sulfur when applied in strip-till, planter-time, and side-dress applications. It is also effective when broadcast or injected through fertigation; making it an excellent potassium source for all soil-based cropping systems.
Superior performance and application flexibility are achieved through advanced manufacturing processes that utilize nutrient synergy and proprietary AgroLiquid chelating technology. In most soil environments Kalibrate will eliminate the need for additional potassium applications.
Kalibrate’s lower freezing point and ability to come back into solution even after freezing makes it well-suited for fall and early-season delivery in northern climates.
For more info visit: http://www.agroliquid.com/products/kalibrate/
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report