New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
Agro-Culture Liquid Fertilizers announced the release of Kalibrate, a soil applied potassium fertilizer that contains 6 percent sulfur. With exceptional compatibility and efficacy when combined with many other AgroLiquid products, Kalibrate provides growers timely application options that can address most nutrient needs. Kalibrate supplies usable potassium and sulfur when applied in strip-till, planter-time, and side-dress applications. It is also effective when broadcast or injected through fertigation; making it an excellent potassium source for all soil-based cropping systems.
Superior performance and application flexibility are achieved through advanced manufacturing processes that utilize nutrient synergy and proprietary AgroLiquid chelating technology. In most soil environments Kalibrate will eliminate the need for additional potassium applications.
Kalibrate’s lower freezing point and ability to come back into solution even after freezing makes it well-suited for fall and early-season delivery in northern climates.
For more info visit: http://www.agroliquid.com/products/kalibrate/
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease