New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
Agro-Culture Liquid Fertilizers announced the release of Kalibrate, a soil applied potassium fertilizer that contains 6 percent sulfur. With exceptional compatibility and efficacy when combined with many other AgroLiquid products, Kalibrate provides growers timely application options that can address most nutrient needs. Kalibrate supplies usable potassium and sulfur when applied in strip-till, planter-time, and side-dress applications. It is also effective when broadcast or injected through fertigation; making it an excellent potassium source for all soil-based cropping systems.
Superior performance and application flexibility are achieved through advanced manufacturing processes that utilize nutrient synergy and proprietary AgroLiquid chelating technology. In most soil environments Kalibrate will eliminate the need for additional potassium applications.
Kalibrate’s lower freezing point and ability to come back into solution even after freezing makes it well-suited for fall and early-season delivery in northern climates.
For more info visit: http://www.agroliquid.com/products/kalibrate/
- Pesticide Safety Education program reaches a 50-year milestone
- USDA chief expects 2014 biofuel use targets to rise
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- SDSU has precision ag minor because of fast changes
- Commentary: The ultimate squelch on GMO labeling
- Partnership to provide new bio-fertilizers
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning