New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
Agro-Culture Liquid Fertilizers announced the release of Kalibrate, a soil applied potassium fertilizer that contains 6 percent sulfur. With exceptional compatibility and efficacy when combined with many other AgroLiquid products, Kalibrate provides growers timely application options that can address most nutrient needs. Kalibrate supplies usable potassium and sulfur when applied in strip-till, planter-time, and side-dress applications. It is also effective when broadcast or injected through fertigation; making it an excellent potassium source for all soil-based cropping systems.
Superior performance and application flexibility are achieved through advanced manufacturing processes that utilize nutrient synergy and proprietary AgroLiquid chelating technology. In most soil environments Kalibrate will eliminate the need for additional potassium applications.
Kalibrate’s lower freezing point and ability to come back into solution even after freezing makes it well-suited for fall and early-season delivery in northern climates.
For more info visit: http://www.agroliquid.com/products/kalibrate/
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?