New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
RevCo is a technology company dedicated to enhancing the advisory experience between ag retailers and farmer customers by linking relevant industry data and stakeholders together. RevCo has announced a new fertilizer management module that is offered within its flagship product, RevCo Connect.
The RevCo Connect fertilizer-contracting module will improve efficiencies throughout the inventory chain, allowing ag retail organizations, for the first time, to:
- View the cost of remaining, unsold inventory.
- Create contracts, set price and approve special discounts on the fly.
- See real-time margins across the sales team.
- Place orders in the field from their iPad.
“This technology empowers sale persons to view customer history, manage invoices, review field history and place orders from the field,” said Mark Green, vice president, RevCo. “Not only are contracts signed via iPad, they are easily stored and instantly shared with customers and retail managers. Sales persons can interact with management to secure farmers’ pricing incentives and finalize deals on-the-spot.”
This is the first feature that allows retailers to place orders via an iPad. RevCo will announce technology for seed bookings and chemical pre-pay later this year.
In addition to the Connect platform, RevCo will be launching a new version of their field-scouting tool this spring. RevCo Scout should be launched to the market the first week of May, and information about it can be found at http://www.revcoscout.com/.
The general website for RevCo is http://www.gorevco.com/.
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- U.S. lawmakers warn Japan, Canada on Pacific trade deal talks
- NASA sponsors AgriLife research of drought-stricken trees
- USDA announces farm bill supplemental crop coverage
- Kites, balloon collect aerial data for soybean drought tolerance
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014