New online campaign for fertilizer industry
As the “Roots for Growth” campaign highlights, food grown with fertilizers is already nourishing billions of people and helping to improve their diets every year, but there is still more work to do. Luc Maene, director general of the International Fertilizer Industry Association says, “Moving forwards, the fertilizer industry wants to partner even more with farmers, environmental leaders, agronomists, scientists, and governments to share knowledge, develop further innovations and improve farmers’ access to markets, both locally and globally.”
A global initiative, “Roots for Growth” is led by a coalition of the world’s leading fertilizer associations, namely the Brazilian industry association (called Associação Nacional para Difusão de Adubos, or ANDA), Canadian Fertilizer Institute (CFI), Fertilizers Europe, International Fertilizer Industry Association (IFA), and The Fertilizer Institute (TFI).
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?