New online campaign for fertilizer industry
As the “Roots for Growth” campaign highlights, food grown with fertilizers is already nourishing billions of people and helping to improve their diets every year, but there is still more work to do. Luc Maene, director general of the International Fertilizer Industry Association says, “Moving forwards, the fertilizer industry wants to partner even more with farmers, environmental leaders, agronomists, scientists, and governments to share knowledge, develop further innovations and improve farmers’ access to markets, both locally and globally.”
A global initiative, “Roots for Growth” is led by a coalition of the world’s leading fertilizer associations, namely the Brazilian industry association (called Associação Nacional para Difusão de Adubos, or ANDA), Canadian Fertilizer Institute (CFI), Fertilizers Europe, International Fertilizer Industry Association (IFA), and The Fertilizer Institute (TFI).
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- USDA’s budget proposal: How will you be impacted?
- UN: China, US climate cooperation raises hopes for global deal
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- Even as Japan balks at trade concessions, farmers move on
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
Blend and Bulk Tower Systems