New interactive map highlights state ag contributions
Agriculture is vital and every state plays a unique role in feeding, fueling and clothing our nation.
Farm Policy Facts unveiled a new interactive map highlighting state-specific agriculture contributions across America.
Facts at a glance include acreage, number of farms and farm receipts for each state, as well as a links to full reports featuring information top crops, typical farm size and more.
The map was developed utilizing the newest USDA Ag Census data, with the assistance of National Crop Insurance Services (NCIS).
To view the map, click here.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?