New interactive map highlights state ag contributions
Agriculture is vital and every state plays a unique role in feeding, fueling and clothing our nation.
Farm Policy Facts unveiled a new interactive map highlighting state-specific agriculture contributions across America.
Facts at a glance include acreage, number of farms and farm receipts for each state, as well as a links to full reports featuring information top crops, typical farm size and more.
The map was developed utilizing the newest USDA Ag Census data, with the assistance of National Crop Insurance Services (NCIS).
To view the map, click here.
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- Alltech Crop Science acquires South African distributor
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism