New ethanol technologies help margins for industry
He added that it's not just the ethanol industry that is thankful for improved ethanol profitability. "It's very clear to those communities and those states that host plants that when these plants were operating, not only the ethanol sector but the agricultural sector in its entirety, is functioning in a far more efficient, far more profitable manner," he said.
These topics and more will be discussed the 29th Annual Fuel Ethanol Workshop & Expo, June 10-13, in St. Louis, Mo. To learn more visit: www.fuelethanolworkshop.com
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Survey shows big data use increasing
- Partnership to collaborate on bio-stimulants
- DuPont Pioneer celebrates production expansion in Ontario
- No-till may not bring hoped-for boost in global crop yields
- Crop markets moved mostly higher again Thursday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta