New ethanol technologies help margins for industry
He added that it's not just the ethanol industry that is thankful for improved ethanol profitability. "It's very clear to those communities and those states that host plants that when these plants were operating, not only the ethanol sector but the agricultural sector in its entirety, is functioning in a far more efficient, far more profitable manner," he said.
These topics and more will be discussed the 29th Annual Fuel Ethanol Workshop & Expo, June 10-13, in St. Louis, Mo. To learn more visit: www.fuelethanolworkshop.com
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease