New ethanol technologies help margins for industry
He added that it's not just the ethanol industry that is thankful for improved ethanol profitability. "It's very clear to those communities and those states that host plants that when these plants were operating, not only the ethanol sector but the agricultural sector in its entirety, is functioning in a far more efficient, far more profitable manner," he said.
These topics and more will be discussed the 29th Annual Fuel Ethanol Workshop & Expo, June 10-13, in St. Louis, Mo. To learn more visit: www.fuelethanolworkshop.com
- Partnership to develop nitrogen enhancement technology
- No export bonanza this year from record U.S. harvest
- Breeding soybeans that can tolerate heat, drought
- Crop storage issues may be less severe than anticipated
- Summit on herbicide resistance now available online
- Ag markets proved generally mixed Monday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals