New controlled-release fertilizer now available
Agrium Advanced Technologies (AAT) announced the addition of Spread it & Forget it Controlled-Release Fertilizer with Barricade Pre-Emergent Herbicide and Spread it & Forget it Controlled-Release Fertilizer with Dimension Specialty Herbicide to its line of slow- and controlled-release fertilizer technologies.
The move brings together three of the green industry’s pre-eminent product manufacturers, offering end-users a single-application fertilizer solution impregnated with either Barricade Pre-Emergent Herbicide or Dimension Specialty Herbicide, two leading pre-emergent crabgrass herbicide brands.
“Working with premium technologies like Barricade and Dimension – and premium manufacturers like Syngenta and Dow AgroSciences – ensures the high quality you’ve come to expect from Spread it & Forget it,” said Ben Cicora, product marketing manager for AAT. “At Agrium Advanced Technologies, we’re committed to offering our customers the very best in season-long fertilizer technologies, ultimately allowing our customers to do more with less. This strategic partnership with both Syngenta and Dow AgroSciences does exactly that.”
The partnerships with top green industry manufacturers like Syngenta and Dow AgroSciences and stems from AAT’s strategic business decision to find supporting pre-emergent herbicides whose product efficacy could match that of Spread it & Forget it.
The resulting new product – Spread it & Forget it with either Barricade or Dimension impregnated into the fertilizer granule – allows turf professionals to fertilize once up to every six months, while getting industry-leading pre-emergent crabgrass control. The level of efficiency also allows lawn care operators to perform extra tasks on-site, or to finish up on a job site and move to the next site more quickly.
“As one of AAT’s premier products, Spread it & Forget it has been the leading season-long single application controlled-release fertilizer, designed to reduce labor costs associated with making multiple fertilizer applications,” said Cicora. “But Spread it & Forget it can do more than just fertilize; by adding these premier pre-emergent crabgrass controls, professional turf managers and lawncare operators can do more with less.”
- China cites public opinion in GMO soybean approval delay
- U.S, Brazil settle cotton subsidy dispute for $300 million
- Nominations open for 2015 4R Advocate Awards program
- Coalition questions legitimacy of EPA's proposed WOTUS rule
- Ag markets were decidedly mixed in Wednesday night action
- Louisiana ag officials ask for new rules for drones
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto