New controlled-release fertilizer now available
Agrium Advanced Technologies (AAT) announced the addition of Spread it & Forget it Controlled-Release Fertilizer with Barricade Pre-Emergent Herbicide and Spread it & Forget it Controlled-Release Fertilizer with Dimension Specialty Herbicide to its line of slow- and controlled-release fertilizer technologies.
The move brings together three of the green industry’s pre-eminent product manufacturers, offering end-users a single-application fertilizer solution impregnated with either Barricade Pre-Emergent Herbicide or Dimension Specialty Herbicide, two leading pre-emergent crabgrass herbicide brands.
“Working with premium technologies like Barricade and Dimension – and premium manufacturers like Syngenta and Dow AgroSciences – ensures the high quality you’ve come to expect from Spread it & Forget it,” said Ben Cicora, product marketing manager for AAT. “At Agrium Advanced Technologies, we’re committed to offering our customers the very best in season-long fertilizer technologies, ultimately allowing our customers to do more with less. This strategic partnership with both Syngenta and Dow AgroSciences does exactly that.”
The partnerships with top green industry manufacturers like Syngenta and Dow AgroSciences and stems from AAT’s strategic business decision to find supporting pre-emergent herbicides whose product efficacy could match that of Spread it & Forget it.
The resulting new product – Spread it & Forget it with either Barricade or Dimension impregnated into the fertilizer granule – allows turf professionals to fertilize once up to every six months, while getting industry-leading pre-emergent crabgrass control. The level of efficiency also allows lawn care operators to perform extra tasks on-site, or to finish up on a job site and move to the next site more quickly.
“As one of AAT’s premier products, Spread it & Forget it has been the leading season-long single application controlled-release fertilizer, designed to reduce labor costs associated with making multiple fertilizer applications,” said Cicora. “But Spread it & Forget it can do more than just fertilize; by adding these premier pre-emergent crabgrass controls, professional turf managers and lawncare operators can do more with less.”
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease