New approach results in big support for today's food technology
"This year we segmented the population by Values Orientation and we targeted Early Adopters. Since shared values drive trust, we need to be able to better understand consumer attitudes based on their Values Orientation. In addition, targeting Early Adopters helps us connect with information seeking consumers who will drive public sentiment on food issues," said Arnot. "Giving Early Adopters information from sources they consider credible has a positive impact on their attitudes and opinions."
This year's study is funded by the Foundation for Food Integrity, a non-profit foundation created to conduct research and provide educational outreach about today's food system. A detailed look at the new study will be one of the highlights at the upcoming Food Integrity Summit, taking place Oct. 23-24 in Chicago.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
A.J. Sackett Loss-In-Weight Blend Systems
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company