New Smart Nitrogen site offers regional agronomic data
ESN Smart Nitrogen provides growers a new resource that allows them to tailor their nitrogen management plans based on research and agronomic data for their areas.
The Trials & Agronomy section of the newly redesigned SmartNitrogen.com allows growers to search through hundreds of crop years of data, and sort by crop and location. This section is continually updated as more information is added from various regions, so keep checking the site. In addition, growers can ask specific questions of one of the Ph.D. agronomists of Agrium Advanced Technologies (AAT), makers of ESN.
Growers can learn more about how ESN, a controlled-release nitrogen fertilizer, works by clicking on the How ESN Works tab. A video shows how ESN’s polymer coating protects nitrogen from loss mechanisms and releases nitrogen based on temperature and soil moisture.
Other videos on the SmartNitrogen.com site feature growers telling the story of how ESN has helped on their farms. The site rotates testimonial videos from growers and retailers across North America talking about how ESN works on a variety of crops.
The Use and Handling tab provides growers with more information on ESN and the use recommendations for a variety of crops.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report