New EverGol Energy fungicide seed treatment
Soybean producers in the U.S. now will have access to a state-of-the-art fungicide seed treatment that can provide long-lasting protection against Rhizoctonia and other fungal diseases to help ensure greener and fuller plants, better crop establishment and improved growth.
Pioneer Hi-Bred, a DuPont business, has entered into an exclusive agreement with Bayer CropScience to provide EverGol Energy fungicide seed treatment to growers planting Pioneer brand soybeans, beginning with the 2013 growing season.
EverGol Energy seed treatment fungicide, recently registered for use in the U.S. by the Environmental Protection Agency, is a next-generation technology with multiple modes of action, providing enhanced protection against a broad spectrum of early-season diseases. EverGol Energy also promotes better stands under disease pressure and improves crop vigor, which can lead to more efficient use of water and nutrients.
"The launch of EverGol Energy demonstrates Bayer CropScience's commitment to providing innovative seed solutions to farmers, and our relationship with Pioneer provides another opportunity to deliver on that promise," says Ethan Luth, corn & soybean product manager at Bayer CropScience LP. "Including this new fungicide seed treatment technology for soybeans into the Pioneer Premium Seed Treatment (PPST) program will help farmers better protect their crops, maximize their investment and, ultimately, feed more people."
EverGol Energy fungicide expands the choices offered to Pioneer soybean customers as part of the PPST offering. Other PPST offerings include insecticides, an insecticide + nematode protectant and a proprietary biological/polymer for more complete protection of each soybean seed.
"Pioneer conducts extensive research evaluations of a broad range of seed treatment products among different growing conditions throughout soybean-producing areas to choose the best products for our customers," says Warren Richardson, senior marketing manager-North America seed treatment. "EverGol Energy fungicide meets those high standards and complements Pioneer's high-yielding soybean genetics to bring immense value to our soybean customers.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
R&R Minuteman Blend System
R&R Manufacturing Inc.