New Bumper ES fungicide receives EPA approval
Bumper ES fungicide, manufactured by MANA, has received approval by the EPA for its new state-of-the-art formulation that provides broad-spectrum control of foliar fungal diseases on corn, soybeans, sorghum and other crops.
Bumper ES has an advanced propiconazole formulation that performs at levels equivalent to emusifiable concentrate (EC) products but with improved environmental, handling and safety qualities. With exceptionally low use rates, low odor and favorable personal protective equipment a requirement, Bumper ES offers significant improvements in ease of use and convenience versus competitive delivery platforms. It also minimizes environmental concerns by reducing impact on air quality, and it hosts a “Caution” signal word on its label.
Delivering uncompromised performance in preventive and curative disease management against brown leaf spot, Septoria leaf blight, glume blotch, rusts and many others, Bumper ES is classified as a FRAC Group 3 fungicide. It is currently registered for use on almonds, berries, cereals, citrus, corn, peanuts, pecans, rice, sorghum, soybeans, stone fruit, sugarcane and tree nuts.
“Bumper ES supports the industry in placing less reliance on older EC-based products,” said Dave Rummel, MANA brand leader. “While the older and more traditional EC offerings have been effective in providing good disease control, use of these products is on the decline due to new and pending pesticide regulations.”
According to Rummel, advanced crop protection tools such as Bumper ES allow active ingredients like propiconazole to have a continued and highly relevant presence in the marketplace.
“Growers depend on propiconazole for integrated disease management success because of its broad-spectrum effectiveness and seamless compatibility with most insecticides, fungicides and foliar nutrients,” said Rummel. “Plus, its mode of action is an integral part of most resistance management programs and widely endorsed by plant pathologists and university experts.
“As one of the first propiconazole products of its kind, Bumper ES meets grower demand in disease management while minimizing environmental concerns and improving ease of use and safety,” Rummel concluded.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
Direct Drive Rotary Blend Systems
Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Co.