New 1,500 ton sulphur storage tank completed
click image to zoomNew 1,500 molten sulphur storage tank at H.J. Baker’s Tiger-Sul Products Atmore, Ala., facility. H.J. Baker’s Tiger-Sul Products announced that to improve its handling and logistical position and to better serve its customers the company has completed construction on a new 1,500 ton molten sulphur storage tank at its facility in Atmore, Ala.
Don Cherry, president of H.J. Baker’s Fertilizer Group said: “As the sulphur market grows, we wanted to ensure we were not only able to meet current customer needs, but that we would be in the best possible position to meet the needs of our customers in the future. This new storage tank will allow us to do so. It is another example of how H.J. Baker delivers outstanding products and superior customer service.”
The upgrade to the Atmore facility is in addition to H.J. Baker’s recent announcement of Tiger-Sul Products (Canada) Co.’s purchase on its Irricana, Alberta, Canada, sulphur plant. The Irricana plant will allow for increased production of sulphur bentonite fertilizer and the capability of sulphur forming in the future.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning