Natural gas outlook: Warmest year on record limits consumption
Temperatures during the storage report week were 4.0 degrees warmer than the 30-year normal temperature and 4.4 degrees cooler than the same period last year. Temperatures in the Lower 48 states averaged 37.1 degrees, compared to 41.6 degrees last year and the 30-year normal of 33.1 degrees. While overall temperatures were a few degrees warmer than normal, temperatures varied somewhat across Census divisions. In the Midwest, the West North Central and East North Central Census divisions were particularly warm, averaging 8.7 and 7.0 degrees warmer, respectively, than the 30-year normal. In the West, the Pacific and Mountain Census divisions were relatively cool, averaging 1.1 and 0.9 degrees cooler, respectively, than the 30-year normal. Heating degree-days nationwide were 12.4 percent below normal and 19.4 percent above last year.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
R&R Minuteman Blend System
R&R Manufacturing Inc.