National Strip Tillage Conference July 30-31
“Even though we’re not a custom manufacturer, we build each of our SoilWarrior Zone Tillage machines specifically with the end customer in mind,” said Born. “The SoilWarrior is built like a farmer would build it. We don’t skimp anywhere. It’s built like a tank and backed up with the service the professional farmer deserves. Our equipment will last twice as long as anyone else’s,” he claims.
ETS has numbers to back up Born’s enthusiasm. Annual sales have increased every year of the company’s 10 years and are up 400 percent over the last three years.
Over the decade, ETS has designed and developed a full line of products to implement its Zone Tillage system for customers in the U.S., Canada, Australia and New Zealand. The ETS product lineup includes the SoilWarrior, SoilWarrior X, SoilWarrior N, HoneyWarrior, SeedWarrior and RollerWarrior.
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Survey shows big data use increasing
- Partnership to collaborate on bio-stimulants
- DuPont Pioneer celebrates production expansion in Ontario
- No-till may not bring hoped-for boost in global crop yields
- Crop markets moved mostly higher again Thursday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta