National Strip Tillage Conference July 30-31
“Even though we’re not a custom manufacturer, we build each of our SoilWarrior Zone Tillage machines specifically with the end customer in mind,” said Born. “The SoilWarrior is built like a farmer would build it. We don’t skimp anywhere. It’s built like a tank and backed up with the service the professional farmer deserves. Our equipment will last twice as long as anyone else’s,” he claims.
ETS has numbers to back up Born’s enthusiasm. Annual sales have increased every year of the company’s 10 years and are up 400 percent over the last three years.
Over the decade, ETS has designed and developed a full line of products to implement its Zone Tillage system for customers in the U.S., Canada, Australia and New Zealand. The ETS product lineup includes the SoilWarrior, SoilWarrior X, SoilWarrior N, HoneyWarrior, SeedWarrior and RollerWarrior.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture