National Strip Tillage Conference July 30-31
“Even though we’re not a custom manufacturer, we build each of our SoilWarrior Zone Tillage machines specifically with the end customer in mind,” said Born. “The SoilWarrior is built like a farmer would build it. We don’t skimp anywhere. It’s built like a tank and backed up with the service the professional farmer deserves. Our equipment will last twice as long as anyone else’s,” he claims.
ETS has numbers to back up Born’s enthusiasm. Annual sales have increased every year of the company’s 10 years and are up 400 percent over the last three years.
Over the decade, ETS has designed and developed a full line of products to implement its Zone Tillage system for customers in the U.S., Canada, Australia and New Zealand. The ETS product lineup includes the SoilWarrior, SoilWarrior X, SoilWarrior N, HoneyWarrior, SeedWarrior and RollerWarrior.
- Argentina seeks to export more food to sanction-hit Russia
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Tuesday
- China's carbon plans: secrecy and oversupply darken outlook
- Russian sanctions threaten both Europe's farmers and policymakers
- Ag markets are decidedly mixed at midsession Tuesday
- California’s drought worst since at least 1895
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America