MyJohnDeere Operations Center manages agronomic data
click image to zoomThe MyJohnDeere Operations Center allows producers to collect data in a secure place, access it more readily, and use tools to gain insights from that data. John Deere introduces the MyJohnDeere Operations Center with intuitive, easy-to-use tools for customers to manage their machinery and develop agronomic insights. Data can be uploaded securely using backup tools or, right from the field using JDLink, and the platform is open, allowing seamless sharing to trusted advisors.
“The MyJohnDeere Operations Center provides customers with tools to improve machine uptime, logistics management, and agronomic analysis in a secure, accessible way,” says Chris Batdorf, product marketing manager, John Deere Intelligent Solutions Group. “The customer is in control of the data and can share with dealers, crop consultants, and anyone in their network of trusted advisers; securely, from any Internet-enabled device.”
Innovative tools such as Field Analyzer and Difference Maps help customers gain insight into their operations for improved decision-making to increase yields, optimize costs, and manage risk.
“Farm management is extremely complex for producers and requires alignment and coordination of people, equipment, inputs, and assets,” explains Batdorf. “That’s why we are collaborating with many manufacturers and service providers so they can integrate with the Operations Center. This open platform will then provide customers with a complete and comprehensive solution for their data management needs.”
The Operations Center will continue to evolve with new and improved tools with the customer’s needs in mind. The overall goal is increased productivity and efficiency for the entire farm operation.
“The Operations Center allows producers to collect data in a secure place, access it more readily, and use tools to gain insights from that data, either on their own or using a trusted advisor; from anywhere at any time, through the entire farming cycle,” concludes Batdorf.
Some of the many current tools on the Operations Center are Field Analyzer, online Documentation Analysis and Reporting tool, and Data Sharing, with additional tools added frequently.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?