Mosaic to close Michigan potash mine, sell salt operation
U.S. fertilizer company Mosaic Co said that it would close its small potash mine at Hersey, Mich., and sell its salt operation.
The potash and phosphate producer also said it would exit its underperforming distribution businesses in Argentina and Chile.
- Summit on herbicide resistance now available online
- Honey Bee Health Coalition releases “Bee Healthy” roadmap
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals