Mosaic to close Michigan potash mine, sell salt operation
U.S. fertilizer company Mosaic Co said that it would close its small potash mine at Hersey, Mich., and sell its salt operation.
The potash and phosphate producer also said it would exit its underperforming distribution businesses in Argentina and Chile.
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Rust detected in Ark. soybeans, but won’t affect current crop
- Select soybean varieties with genetic disease resistance
- Landmark Services Cooperative, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- Bullish outlook for feed grains, global food trade
- Try to apply fall herbicide treatments before December
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta