Mosaic cuts outlook for 2013 global potash shipments
U.S. fertilizer company Mosaic Co lowered its outlook on Monday for 2013 global potash shipments, citing weaker demand in India and a delay in settling a second-half contract between its export agency Canpotex Ltd and China's Sinofert Holdings Ltd.
Mosaic Chief Financial Officer Larry Stranghoener, speaking to analysts in New York, said the company sees global potash shipments of 54 million to 55 million tonnes, down from its previous estimate of 55 to 57 million tonnes.
- Granular completes nationwide beta testing; signs first customers
- Concerns grow over damage to EU wheat crop quality
- Davis Equipment is celebrating 50 years in business
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday