Mosaic cuts outlook for 2013 global potash shipments
U.S. fertilizer company Mosaic Co lowered its outlook on Monday for 2013 global potash shipments, citing weaker demand in India and a delay in settling a second-half contract between its export agency Canpotex Ltd and China's Sinofert Holdings Ltd.
Mosaic Chief Financial Officer Larry Stranghoener, speaking to analysts in New York, said the company sees global potash shipments of 54 million to 55 million tonnes, down from its previous estimate of 55 to 57 million tonnes.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
Speed King Blender
CrustBuster/Speed King, Inc.