Moderator, panelists announced for next USFRA Food Dialogue
The U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance (USFRA) announced the list of panelists participating in the upcoming Food Dialogues: Chicago.
Integrity in Food Marketing event, on June 10 at the InterContinental Hotel. Thirteen-time Emmy Award-winning journalist, author and Dr.OZ consumer and investigative correspondent, Elisabeth Leamy (elisabethleamy.com/home), will moderate an expert group of farmers and ranchers, food industry executives, marketing ethics academia and consumer representatives, all well-known in their respective fields for their expertise in how food is marketed.
• Michael Dimock, president of Roots of Change
• Mike Donahue, former CCO of McDonald's, now owner and brand architect of LYFE Kitchen
• Alan Moskowitz, Director, Communispace
• Connie Tipton, CEO, International Dairy Foods Association
• Dawn Caldwell, family farmer from Edgar, Neb.; Communications Manager for the Aurora Cooperative; Lady of Ag blogger
• Clarke Caywood, professor and tenured member of the Integrated Marketing Communications Department, Northwestern University
• Emily Paster, food writer, West of the Loop
• Chuck Wirtz, Iowa pork producer from Whittemore, Iowa
The event brings together experts in the entire food chain - from farmer, food company, retailer and foodservice operator to veterinarians, food scientists and academics.
USFRA launched Food Dialogues more than three years ago to explore all angles of food production today respectfully, candidly and transparently. Participants consistently walk away with new ideas and new information.
USFRA represents 80+ farming and ranching organizations and has been the pioneer in building consumer trust in how food is made.
If you haven't registered, simply visit: http://www.fooddialogues.com/events/fd-chicago
Where: Hotel Intercontinental on Chicago's Michigan Avenue
When: Tuesday, June 10 from 10-11:30 a.m.
Why: You'll hear from experts and be able to frame your own thoughts on how to tell your own food production story
We look forward to seeing you Tuesday, June 10!
To sign up for updates and more information, visit the Food Dialogues: Chicago section on FoodDialogues.com. The morning panel will also stream live online.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs