Mississippi Phosphates adds MAP to its lineup
Mississippi Phosphates Corporation (MPC), a wholly owned subsidiary of Phosphate Holdings, Inc., announced the addition of Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP) to its product line, beginning in mid February 2014.
Mississippi Phosphates has long produced Diammonium Phosphate (DAP) sold through traditional domestic and international channels. The addition of MAP to the MPC product portfolio will allow the Company to take advantage of broader market opportunities. In broadening its product mix, MPC will combine internal marketing efforts with an exclusive off-take agreement for MAP with Interoceanic Corporation (IOC), of Ossining, N.Y., in an effort to enhance its targeting of value-added market sectors. IOC's proven market success in the industry will be in direct support of MPC's new market strategy.
Mississippi Phosphates Corporation is a Delaware corporation with its executive headquarters in Madison, Miss. Mississippi Phosphates Corporation owns and operates manufacturing facilities in Pascagoula, Miss., which produce diammonium phosphate, and will produce monoammonium phosphate the most common forms of phosphate fertilizer used as a source of phosphate on all major row crops (www.missphosphates.com).
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning