Mississippi Phosphates adds MAP to its lineup
Mississippi Phosphates Corporation (MPC), a wholly owned subsidiary of Phosphate Holdings, Inc., announced the addition of Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP) to its product line, beginning in mid February 2014.
Mississippi Phosphates has long produced Diammonium Phosphate (DAP) sold through traditional domestic and international channels. The addition of MAP to the MPC product portfolio will allow the Company to take advantage of broader market opportunities. In broadening its product mix, MPC will combine internal marketing efforts with an exclusive off-take agreement for MAP with Interoceanic Corporation (IOC), of Ossining, N.Y., in an effort to enhance its targeting of value-added market sectors. IOC's proven market success in the industry will be in direct support of MPC's new market strategy.
Mississippi Phosphates Corporation is a Delaware corporation with its executive headquarters in Madison, Miss. Mississippi Phosphates Corporation owns and operates manufacturing facilities in Pascagoula, Miss., which produce diammonium phosphate, and will produce monoammonium phosphate the most common forms of phosphate fertilizer used as a source of phosphate on all major row crops (www.missphosphates.com).
- Livestock futures led most ag markets lower Wednesday morning
- WSSA updates herbicide handbook
- Uncovered, the mystery of exchanging genes with wild relatives
- What will happen to farm leases with $3.25/bu corn?
- Easy Leaf Area software calculates leaf area from digital images
- CLA identifies areas for EPA to enhance effectiveness of WPS
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America