Miller St. Nazianz introduces two new sprayers
Miller St. Nazianz, Inc. introduced its brand new Miller NITRO 5000 and CONDOR GC Series sprayers, which offer a brand new operator environment and a wide range of new productivity enhancing features.
The new Miller SprayView and optional Premium SprayView cab is the crowning touch on two great Miller sprayers. With operator comfort in mind, we set out to develop a cab setting that is larger, roomier, with greater visibility and superior ergonomic features. Highlights include a clean, uncluttered environment with CAN bus wiring, convenient 12 volt power points throughout, easy to reach armrest and joystick controls, and a powerful new Miller Systems Monitor to manage the chassis operations. In the Premium SprayView cab, settle into the comfortable suede leather air ride seat with active suspension and heating/cooling, set the automatic climate control to your optimum temperature, and let the long hours of spraying in quiet comfort begin.
Front to back, bold styling changes and numerous productivity-enhancing improvements have been made, not the least of which is the enhanced standard lighting package and the brighter, more powerful optional enhanced lighting kit. You will be able to light up the night with the NITRO 5000 and CONDOR GC Series.
The NITRO 5000 Series is available in a wide range of tank size, boom width, and horsepower configurations, with optional Miller Quick-Attach and Injection Toolbar, in a total of 7 models, all available with Four Wheel Steering option. These include the 5215, 5240, 5275, 5333, and the 5365. On Jan. 1, 2013, two new 5000 Series models will be available: the 5345 and the 5400. These two new models are the first to feature our new Tier IV interim emissions solutions from Cummins, with superior engine technology and increased fuel efficiency.
New for 2013, Condor GC Series also features a brand new front access ladder that makes climbing up to the cab easier and more convenient than ever, eliminating the need for the operator to ever be underneath the booms to access the cab. With two models available, the GC40 and GC75, there are a variety of tank size, engine horsepower, and boom configurations available, including the Miller exclusive Spray-Air air boom technology. Both the Condor G40 and G75 are available in a dry box applicator configuration, with a New Leader G4 255 cu ft dry spreader.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
Junge Control Inc.