Midwest Soil Improvement Symposium promotes gypsum
The Kansas Agricultural Retailers Association was eager to co-sponsor the event. “We are pleased to co-sponsor the fourth annual Midwest Soil Improvement Symposium. We believe the symposium is an excellent way to educate people in agriculture about advances in new technology and innovations available in Kansas and surrounding states,” states Dana Minihan, Vice President of Member Services, KARA.
The program will get underway at 8:15 a.m. and last until 4:50 p.m. Early registration is now open at Gypsoil.com/symposium. Registration also is available the day of the event from, 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. at the Alumni Center. Lunch and parking are included with registration. An optional pre-conference spreading demonstration by J.B. Pearl Sales and Service is scheduled beginning at 6:45 a.m. at the Kansas State University North Agronomy Farm. Continuing Education Unit (CEU) credits will be available. Cost for the symposium is $20 in advance or $25 at the door.
The event is open to anyone interested in learning more about agricultural gypsum. Early registration is open through August 1, 2014. For more information, visit Gypsoil.com or call 866-GYPSOIL (497-8645).
- Junge Control introduces Zone Automation
- UAV maker PrecisionHawk receives $10 million in financing
- Tool helps track insects blowing in the wind
- FAO calls for “paradigm shift” toward sustainable agriculture
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Weed seed present at harvest offers weed control opportunity
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto