Midwest Soil Improvement Symposium promotes gypsum
The Kansas Agricultural Retailers Association was eager to co-sponsor the event. “We are pleased to co-sponsor the fourth annual Midwest Soil Improvement Symposium. We believe the symposium is an excellent way to educate people in agriculture about advances in new technology and innovations available in Kansas and surrounding states,” states Dana Minihan, Vice President of Member Services, KARA.
The program will get underway at 8:15 a.m. and last until 4:50 p.m. Early registration is now open at Gypsoil.com/symposium. Registration also is available the day of the event from, 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. at the Alumni Center. Lunch and parking are included with registration. An optional pre-conference spreading demonstration by J.B. Pearl Sales and Service is scheduled beginning at 6:45 a.m. at the Kansas State University North Agronomy Farm. Continuing Education Unit (CEU) credits will be available. Cost for the symposium is $20 in advance or $25 at the door.
The event is open to anyone interested in learning more about agricultural gypsum. Early registration is open through August 1, 2014. For more information, visit Gypsoil.com or call 866-GYPSOIL (497-8645).
- Try to apply fall herbicide treatments before December
- USDA to improve rural telecommunications infrastructure
- Slow U.S. grain harvest, fast use easing squeeze on storage
- Yara expands fertilizer capacity in Porsgrunn, Norway
- Xanthion In-furrow fungicide receives registration
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed Wednesday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture