Media hears company messages at Farm Progress Show
During a stop at the Valent booth, Dawn Refsell, field market development specialist, explained that corn fields harvested early this fall, will leave fields susceptible to weed growth but it could be too early to apply a residual herbicide to keep fields clean going into next spring. She explained a burndown non-residual herbicide followed by the residual later in the fall makes sense with current weather.
Kinze Manufacturing had its driverless technology tractor and grain cart combination on display but isn’t ready to talk about the next step in developing additional equipment or marketing this revolutionary technology. Company spokesmen explained an announcement is forthcoming in the near future.
The media will remain under siege to hear company messages on Wednesday with Dow AgroSciences and Syngenta doing the biggest promotions.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Vertical Floor Blenders