Marrone Bio Innovations to move headquarters
Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc., a leading global provider of bio-based pest management and plant health products, announced plans to move its headquarters to a larger location in Davis, Calif. The new office, laboratory and greenhouse space will be located at 1530 and 1540 Drew Avenue. The relocation is planned for the second quarter of 2014.
According to Pam Marrone, the company's CEO, the move is driven by the company growth. "We are having the best sales year in our history, we just became a publicly-traded company, and we are preparing for the possible launch of new products, all of which requires us to hire more staff here in Davis. The almost 20% increase in office and wet lab space will accommodate our anticipated expansion in multiple areas of our business, including sales and marketing, administrative, and research and development," she explains.
- U.S. fertilizer company owned by Koch brothers in patent dispute
- China cites public opinion in GMO soybean approval delay
- U.S, Brazil settle cotton subsidy dispute for $300 million
- Nominations open for 2015 4R Advocate Awards program
- Coalition questions legitimacy of EPA's proposed WOTUS rule
- Ag markets were decidedly mixed in Wednesday night action
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto