Marrone Bio Innovations to move headquarters
Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc., a leading global provider of bio-based pest management and plant health products, announced plans to move its headquarters to a larger location in Davis, Calif. The new office, laboratory and greenhouse space will be located at 1530 and 1540 Drew Avenue. The relocation is planned for the second quarter of 2014.
According to Pam Marrone, the company's CEO, the move is driven by the company growth. "We are having the best sales year in our history, we just became a publicly-traded company, and we are preparing for the possible launch of new products, all of which requires us to hire more staff here in Davis. The almost 20% increase in office and wet lab space will accommodate our anticipated expansion in multiple areas of our business, including sales and marketing, administrative, and research and development," she explains.
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals