Marrone Bio Innovations to move headquarters
Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc., a leading global provider of bio-based pest management and plant health products, announced plans to move its headquarters to a larger location in Davis, Calif. The new office, laboratory and greenhouse space will be located at 1530 and 1540 Drew Avenue. The relocation is planned for the second quarter of 2014.
According to Pam Marrone, the company's CEO, the move is driven by the company growth. "We are having the best sales year in our history, we just became a publicly-traded company, and we are preparing for the possible launch of new products, all of which requires us to hire more staff here in Davis. The almost 20% increase in office and wet lab space will accommodate our anticipated expansion in multiple areas of our business, including sales and marketing, administrative, and research and development," she explains.
- Adjusting corn management practices for a late start
- Black cutworm spring arrival has hostile welcome
- Reniform nematode continues to plague the Mid-South
- Japan has not narrowed trade differences with U.S.
- USDA awards grants to address impact of climate change on ag
- Innovation helps corn plants better withstand drought stress
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- DuPont calls on Congress to preserve RFS