Marrone Bio Innovations to move headquarters
Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc., a leading global provider of bio-based pest management and plant health products, announced plans to move its headquarters to a larger location in Davis, Calif. The new office, laboratory and greenhouse space will be located at 1530 and 1540 Drew Avenue. The relocation is planned for the second quarter of 2014.
According to Pam Marrone, the company's CEO, the move is driven by the company growth. "We are having the best sales year in our history, we just became a publicly-traded company, and we are preparing for the possible launch of new products, all of which requires us to hire more staff here in Davis. The almost 20% increase in office and wet lab space will accommodate our anticipated expansion in multiple areas of our business, including sales and marketing, administrative, and research and development," she explains.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance