Make every dollar count with precision sales
That said, it will be interesting to see what the next year holds in terms of precision sales. Has use of GPS lightbars and remote sensing plateaued? What about adoption of ag drones? (which were not yet included in this year’s No-Till Practices Survey).
One precision specialist told me that he tries to project sales two years out, because that’s typically when lower farm incomes tend to start impacting his customer’s spending habits.
“There’s always that lag time,” he says. “But I also can’t wait until it’s too late or my business is going to suffer.”
See more by clicking here.
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto