Major problems in river shipping
Mike Adams, host of AgriTalk, interviewed Lynn Muench, senior vice president of Regional Advocacy of the American Waterways Operators. The discussion centered around the low water level in the main shipping channels of the Midwest.
Muench noted how the closest comparison to the current situation occurred in 1988. She explained the extent of the limitations in weight for loading barges, movement of smaller barge tows than normal, tows being grounded and closing rivers to shipping and the Corps of Engineers being budget limited in being proactive to dredge shipping channels.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Fertilizer Conveying Systems
Waconia Manufacturing Inc.