MANA launches new Paradigm insecticide
Going the extra mile in research and development for Paradigm’s launch in U.S. crop markets, MANA Crop Protection outlines the product’s cutting-edge environmental and worker safety qualities:
- Signal word. Paradigm is the first insecticide in its class to carry the CAUTION signal word. This enables handlers to wear less-restrictive and cumbersome personal protective equipment.
- Dermal irritation class. Because Paradigm is classified as non-irritant, the risk of skin sensitization for handlers is reduced.
- Odor. The very low odor formulation minimizes annoyance to applicators and field neighbors.
- Low Volatile Organic Compound. Because Paradigm exceeds tough anticipated VOC standards, growers have the flexibility to use it where they want, without compromising performance.
For optimized control when needed most, Paradigm offers extensive application flexibility. Foliar applications on soybeans will control soybean aphids, cutworms, grasshoppers, lygus bugs, stink bugs and most other harmful insects. Corn growers can apply Paradigm at planting to target cutworms and wireworms. Foliar applications on corn will control rootworms, armyworms, corn borers, stinkbugs, aphids, flea beetles and most other destructive pests.
Aggressive development plan
The introduction of Paradigm underscores the commitment by MANA Crop Protection in developing crop inputs that are not only highly efficacious but aligned in improved safety for farm workers, air quality and environmental sustainability and stewardship. In the immediate, the company has an aggressive plan to add eight new formulations to its U.S. crop protection portfolio by the end of 2013.
“Not so long ago, growers were concerned primarily with finding products that effectively controlled insects, weeds or diseases,” Miller says. “Today, they have to balance a number of requirements into their selection process like environmental regulations, good stewardship and resistance management.
“MANA Crop Protection is helping redefine what growers can expect from crop protection manufacturers. By taking care of many of these challenges through improved formulations, growers can focus on what they do best, which is producing high-yielding, high-quality crops.”
MANA Crop Protection is a world leader in crop protection solutions. With more than six decades of field-proven experience and an impeccable reputation for quality, value, attentive service and environmental responsibility, the company has successfully grown its enterprise into a global powerhouse offering one of the most complete portfolios of crop protection products.
To learn more about Paradigm insecticide, go to the MANA Crop Protection Web site at http://www.manainc.com/ or call 866-406-6262.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
Ports and River Receiving Systems