MANA Crop Protection launches Vulcan insecticide
One of the most extensively-researched crop protection products on the market, chlorpyrifos has more than 5,000 studies supporting its continued use across the globe. In 2006, the compound underwent a rigorous re-registration process with the EPA that included passing a stringent evaluation for potential human health and environmental impacts.
As the active ingredient in MANA Crop Protection's new Vulcan, chlorpyrifos offers the time-tested ode of action that is an integral part of insecticide resistance management programs, a tool widely-endorsed by leading entomologists and university experts.
"Growers depend on chlorpyrifos for integrated pest management success because of its broad-spectrum effectiveness, flexibility of use under varying delivery systems and relatively short existence in the environment after use," Miller says. "Vulcan is a step in the right direction which gives growers and the agricultural industry exactly what's needed in the most affordable and environmentally-friendly way."
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
Ranco Bucket Elevators
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.