MANA, CSI file suit against BASF for contempt of court
The Federal Circuit’s unanimous decision authorized MANA and CSI with the continuation of U.S. marketplace activity and customer engagement in relation to Taurus SC product sales.
BASF has maintained allegations dating back to April 2010, of patent infringement against MANA and CSI in regards to the Taurus SC brand. Both in the district and the appeal cases, MANA and CSI have all been favored in previous court rulings.
In June 2011, Makhteshim Agan Industries’ affiliate CSI launched sales of fipronil-based products under the brand names Taurus SC for the professional pest control market, and Prefurred for companion animal use.
Fipronil is utilized for termite prevention and treatment, flea, ant and tick control, and as a broad-spectrum insecticide for crop markets in a variety of branded products throughout the world. The active ingredient is used in crop protection mainly for treatment of cotton, potatoes, rice and seed treatment in addition to broad uses for non-crop applications.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Ports and River Receiving Systems