Loveland Products offers two new seed treatments
Loveland Products announced two new seed treatments under the Dyna-Start Seed Treatment brand. Dyna-Start Max will be offered in 2013 for soybeans and peanuts.
Both are liquid formulations of Bradyrhizobia inoculant plus LCO Promoter Technology.
Dyna-Start Max Soybeans comes in two convenient pack sizes for commercial treaters and on-farm use. It features a low use rate and up to 120 days planting window compatibility with most common fungicide and insecticide treatments. This technology provides enhanced root systems for improved nutrient and water uptake, earlier and increased nodule development for improved nitrogen fixation, and better vigor, stand, and emergence. Faster growth and canopy closure helps reduces weed pressure and conserves soil moisture.
Dyna-Start Max Peanuts is designed for in-furrow use. It helps provide advanced emergence producing healthier, faster developing plants, earlier and increased nodule development for improved nitrogen fixation, earlier fruit set to reduce the risk of temperature related damage, and increased harvest yield and improved grade.
Dyna-Start seed treatments are available from Crop Production Services
- Syngenta global cereals collaborations hit home
- DuPont Pioneer continues support of agriscience education
- New study highlights need for increased innovation
- Water ‘thermostat’ could help engineer drought-resistant crops
- Bayer CropScience expands Bayer SeedGrowth Centers
- Rising Black Sea tensions are supporting the crop markets
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting