Loveland Products offers two new seed treatments
Loveland Products announced two new seed treatments under the Dyna-Start Seed Treatment brand. Dyna-Start Max will be offered in 2013 for soybeans and peanuts.
Both are liquid formulations of Bradyrhizobia inoculant plus LCO Promoter Technology.
Dyna-Start Max Soybeans comes in two convenient pack sizes for commercial treaters and on-farm use. It features a low use rate and up to 120 days planting window compatibility with most common fungicide and insecticide treatments. This technology provides enhanced root systems for improved nutrient and water uptake, earlier and increased nodule development for improved nitrogen fixation, and better vigor, stand, and emergence. Faster growth and canopy closure helps reduces weed pressure and conserves soil moisture.
Dyna-Start Max Peanuts is designed for in-furrow use. It helps provide advanced emergence producing healthier, faster developing plants, earlier and increased nodule development for improved nitrogen fixation, earlier fruit set to reduce the risk of temperature related damage, and increased harvest yield and improved grade.
Dyna-Start seed treatments are available from Crop Production Services
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?