Lindsay Corporation partners with Arbor Day Foundation
Lindsay Corporation, a leading designer and manufacturer of self-propelled center pivot and lateral move irrigation systems, has partnered with the Arbor Day Foundation to help restore the tree population in the Los Padres National Forest.
The Arbor Day Foundation will plant 1,200 trees, one for each Lindsay employee, in celebration of Arbor Day and Earth Day. A mix of Ponderosa Pine, Jeffrey Pine and Sugar Pines will be planted in the national forest to help restore what was lost during a massive forest fire.
Los Padres National Forest spans more than 200 miles in south-central California and is home to more than 450 different fish and wildlife species. In September and October of 2006, the Derby Fire burned more than 160,000 acres of land in the national forest. In order to restore the forest’s natural state, the damage must be reversed before more land is lost to invasive fire-prone brush.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Blend and Bulk Tower Systems